Rising above the rest
Our workers’ compensation insurance program is based on the following principles:
- Guaranteed net cost for easier and more accurate budgeting
- Premiums based on individual school claim experience
- Daily access to claims representatives and nurse case managers
- We follow the injury management model – best in class
- Medical bill re-pricing offers significant savings
- Provide defense resources with demonstrated expertise in school/public entity related law/claims
- Work collaboratively with risk control to identify and address loss cost drivers for schools
We assign a dedicated and experienced account management team to provide focused support to your organization
Pennsylvania accounts receive a team comprised of the following team members:
- Your entity’s insurance producer/representative
- Program dedicated underwriting staff
- CM Regent Insurance Company (workers’ compensation division)
- Risk Control consultant
The CM Regent Insurance Company® Injury Management Model
CM Regent Insurance Company focuses on care and concern for injured workers in order to provide the best medical care for a full recovery and return to work.
Benefits provided include:
- Online claim reporting (PA accounts only)
- Fixed-rate litigation fees and medical bill review/bill re-pricing
- Assistance with participants with developing/reviewing physician panels and limited time transitional return-to-work programs
- Customized narcotic/pain-management containment protocol and dedicated in-house Medical Management Department
- Reasonable adjuster caseload, ensuring quality claims management, effective communication and up-front efficient claim cost management
- Specialized workers’ compensation claims reviews
- Access to Concentra Telemed®, the first telemedicine platform for work-related injuries and illnesses.
Who We Are
A leading commercial property and liability insurance company dedicated to serving educational institutions.
Proudly providing school employee benefit products and third-party claims administrative services.