CM Regent Solutions and United Concordia have formed a partnership to deliver you and your employees enhanced dental plan coverage
Zero Dollar ASO - The unique zero dollar Administrative Services Only (ASO) dental program now available, is a unique funding arrangement that provides the following benefits to your employees:
- Zero Dollar ASO eliminates the district-paid administrative cost.
- United Concordia retains all the administrative expenses from in-network claims savings generated from their extensive dental network.
- A conventional PEPM charge will NOT be charged to school districts participating in this plan.
- Administrative fees will be based on the achieved in network savings delivered by United Concordia’s network of dentists and the discounts negotiated with them.
No other dental provider has such a deep focus and commitment to oral and overall wellness. By protecting more than just your smile, they will protect you and your employees from costly medical expenses, so you enjoy quality benefits at a reasonable cost. Your employees can expect a more robust dental plan backed by:
- A large network: The Alliance Network gives you access to more dentists who accept allowances as payment in full for non-covered services (i.e. whitening and veneers) and services above the annual program maximum.
- Award-winning customer service: Knowledgeable, U.S.-based representatives can resolve problems and provide solutions on the spot.
- Innovative technologies to manage your coverage: Online tools such as My Dental Benefits and Find a Dentist, coupled with a mobile app help you access your benefits information when you need it, where you need it.
- State-of-the-Art claims system: Real-time processing eliminates your wait for claim approval.
Download our Wisconsin coverage guide
Download our Pennsylvania Property and Liability brochure
Contact us >